Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dear Blog...stuh-ress

Dear blog.

I have not posted in a while.

Apologies.

Update:

Joseph is crazy. We have 2 shows a day alllll next week, and basically had 2 shows a day all last week, (minus Tuesday and Wednesday) We had FIVE shows Saturday between the 2 casts. In-sane! I may die next week between my two jobs, full time school (with a 2 papers in one class, and a math test, and hw in other classes as well) and a billion shows. Stuh-ressss!

I am absolutely loving the show tho. If it weren't for my crazy schedule, I would be devastated it was over. However, I need to have more time for school because I will fail at this rate!

Things I look forward to after the show that I will have time for :

1- studying at Diva's with B :) Miss this
2- Diva's (Warm drinks in the fall and winter....mmmm)
3- seeing my friends again, for I have greatly neglected them :( Sowwy! "...Are those my fwends?" -kid history)
4- Fall clothes!!!
5- Time to study
6-Time to finish my awesome book, "A Place of Yes" by Bethenny Frankle....amazing.

I have just discovered pinterest a few weeks ago. I feel like Im late to the party. It's awesome. I'm obsessed with quotes and I have found so many good ones on there. I wont post them all buuuuut here are a few of my favorites I have found lately.

{sometimes a hard question to answer, because you don't want it to be the answer}


{Totally}



And a few for Madison....I instantly thought of you when I read these....you'll die!



Aaaaaaand...

No comments:

Post a Comment