Monday, August 1, 2011

Case of the Mondays


This is pretty much how my day feels. Usually I am not this pessimistic about Mondays...but today I am. It hurt my soul to turn the calendar page from July to August. Summer is over! I waved as it passed me by. I have lots to do the next two weeks and a one week vacation (Bless!) and then school and shows and jobs and craziness!

This week I have one more tech rehearsal, (The thought of only getting to run the show once more before we open is absolutely terrifying to me.) I have been having Joseph nightmares. Like not making changes, going out on stage and not knowing what any of the choreography is, forgetting to put a costume on, getting a finger or toe chopped off by the stage....the usual. Anyways, Joseph opening, work job 1, work job 2, Celebrate my mama's birthday a day early because my show opens on her actual birthday, shows all day Saturday. (I shall be at the theater 10ish AM-10ish PM.) Then sunday is pretty full too. Workout in the AM, church, my awesome cousin Shea's bridal shower and then my cutie little brother's Eagle Scout court of honor. Fewfs! Next week is most likely similar, I haven't gotten that far yet. Ok anyone who knows me and my Schedule/calendar OCD knows thats somewhat untrue. I sort of wrote it out last night in my day planner. It's fine.

After all that I finally get to go on my cruise! Big shout out to my awesome doubs, Ashley Mayfield, for covering that entire freaking week for me! So glad she's willing to do that! I might feel like I got some semblance of a summer in there after a vacation.

Alright I think I ranted everything out. Wow how boring am I today? Stress basket to a T. Soooo Ill switch gears to something happier for a good ending. Hmmm.

Work it out:

I have been so crazy I have been lazy with working out. I hate that! So I solemnly swear to go to the gym all the days I plan this week (...wearing this great outfit, naturally) even if I am dead tired. I also solemnly swear to not eat fat kid treats this week. A whole week! Sunday will be a cheat day.

To really get a happily ever after ending...I found these pictures yesterday. And I fell in love. I want one, and I want it to stay this big forever!



Whenever I get angry today I'm going to look at those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment