Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

I have the best mom. She's the prettiest person ever. So I thought I'd give her a birthday shout out and list fun memories and reasons she is the best.

{1.} She is completely selfless and always does things for other people before herself. It makes me feel guilty.


{2.} She's funny

{3.} Dress shopping for school dances and her helping me get ready is my best high school memory.


{4.} She'd buy me little presents shopping and leave them on my bed when I got home from school.



{5.} She introduced me to the wonderful cruise vacation. Now I'm addicted. Great job...

{6.} She has come to every performance I have ever had. Singing, drill, cheer, theater....and they are not always easy to sit through so props.

{7.} She's an impulsive shopper and has to get the little knick knacks at the checkout stand because they look kind of neat...so naturally I do too.

{8.} She taught me what T.J. Max is really about!

{9.} She's a puppy lover like me!




How could someone not be a dog lover....look that adorable face!

HAPPY 30TH MOM!....

No comments:

Post a Comment