Friday, August 12, 2011

2 days

This is what I consider a beautiful sight...


I have started packing for the cruise! Although I feel like I'm jumping the gun because I still have a lot of laundry being done. But at least I started!I always seem to over pack, big time, so my goal this time is to not do that. Since Bethenny Frankel is my favorite I will abide by her packing light rules.

http://www.bethenny.com/2010/08/08/how-to-pack-light/

There are some good tips. I only hope I don't under pack. I would rather over pack than under. I wish I were leaving today. But in reality, today I still have to go to work (Which I should start getting ready for now actually) and then go and do a show, and be completely dead after! Tomorrow I get up and do one more show, get my nails done with my mommmmm and then my friend Mandi's wedding. As well as Lindsey's....I will be wedding hopping! So I assume it would be wise to pack today since tomorrow is full AND we leave Sunday morning! So excited you have no idea. It's enjoyable to break the emotional bond with technology for one week and not have to text, call, or email. Just look at a pretty ocean and have fun with family and friends!

Ok, work. Hur I come.

Oui.

No comments:

Post a Comment